watch lesner vs velasquez results,lesnar vs velasquez fight video free online

watch lesner vs velasquez results,lesnar vs velasquez fight video free online, lesner vs velasquez live streaming

Lesner Vs Velasquez:Cain Velasquez defeated Brock Lesnar last night, heavyweight, and I Lesnar vs. Velazquez video below for you to watch and analyze. Many people say that the fight was rigged. I was a little shocked myself, especially knowing how Lesnar survived punishment Carvin in July. How is it that he did not do it through the first round of Velazquez? Personally, I think the difference in the judges. This one stopped the fight, and there was not much time left in the round either. Lesnar was not, but it does not protect any reasonable, so that the work had reason to stop it. I would dearly love to see Velazquez go at least three rounds – I do not think he ever, is not it?? On the other hand, Lesnar could have survived another round? Velazquez really tear it. The fight is done, we have a new champion (for now). I believe that Lesnar will be back to regain the belt, and this time he will be responsible for Velasquez.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...