Transcript of the Interview with Paul Weston

The interview with Paul Weston posted earlier today was excellent stuff, but the audio was unfortunately not very good, making Paul’s exchanges with the (obviously biased) MSM interviewer difficult to understand.

In order to help publicize what Paul said, I’ve made a transcript of the entire clip. Portions of it, especially some of the interviewer’s “questions”, were impossible to make out, and I marked those sections “inaudible”. In other parts I made educated guesses to fill in the gaps:

Paul Weston interviewed by an unidentified media outlet
Amsterdam, October 30, 2010


0:06 You clearly have an agenda.
0:08 I am telling you that what is wrong
0:10 is inequality of gender, inequality of homophobia,
0:14 I don’t believe homosexuals should be hung from cranes.
0:17 I hope you don’t either.
0:20 I don’t think young girls should have their genitalia mutilated.
0:23 I hope you don’t believe that either.
0:26 “What I see as people [inaudible]
0:28 and I see gatherings of people, Nazi-saluting,
0:31 singing about…”
0:32 Are you seeing at the moment any Nazi salutes?
0:34 “I never said [inaudible] — there are more media here today.
0:38 [inaudible] right-wing extremists.”
0:40 I don’t know… Why do you say ‘right-wing extremists’?
0:43 “[inaudible] traditionally gather —”
0:46 Do you not understand a very simple thing here?
0:49 The [inaudible] is freedom.

0:51 This is nothing to do with ‘right-wing extremism’.
0:53 This is freedom to live as we have always lived in the West.
0:58 “[inaudible] people [inaudible] Muslims in general.
1:00 People then [inaudible] Muslims in general.”
1:03 We’re not talking about ‘Muslims in general’; we’re talking about Islam.
1:06 We’re talking about the theocracy of Islam
1:08 that does not believe in democracy.
1:11 Man-made laws and democracy are not compatible with Islamic law.
1:16 Period.
1:17 We live in liberal democracies.
1:19 You call me a ‘right-wing extremist’:
1:21 I am telling you that I am a classical liberal
1:25 who believes in freedom and democracy,
1:27 and I see that threatened today.
1:30 Which is why we are here now.
1:32 “[inaudible] Thank you very much.”
1:33 Thank you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...