Watch Minka Kelly is the Sexiest Woman Alive 2010 Free Hot Photos

Watch Minka Kelly is the Sexiest Woman Alive 2010 Free Hot Photos n Download

Actress Minka Kelly is not only dating gorgeous New York Yankees player Derek Jeter, she's also the Sexiest Woman Alive, according to Esquire magazine.The former "Friday Night Lights" actress turned 30 in June and says she's excited to be a woman. "I think it's the most exciting birthday I think I've ever had. I'm so excited to be a woman. Done with the twenties."

Kelly says she feel more confident now than ever. "I'm confident...in my skin, and I'm cool with my flaws and all that stuff. It just feels nice to be at peace with yourself. I think my thirtieth birthday gave me permission to have all that," the former scrub nurse said. "The twenties were a pain in the ass -- figuring it all out."
Pick up the November issue of Esquire, on newsstands now.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...