Serena Williams' Swimsuit Shoot For Harper’s Bazaar


Serena Williams, back-to-back Wimbledon champion, is showing off her sporty curves in the August issue of Harper’s Bazaar, set to hit stands July 20. The fashionista is no stranger to designer labels: she rocked Burberry to celebrate her Wimbledon win and in the shoot she donned a white Eres one-piece swimsuit as well as a pale pink Fendi dress. Photographer William Klein shot the editorial while she discussed her thoughts on beauty, body image, and even reflecting on her own issues,"Since I don't look like every other girl, it takes a while to be okay with that… To be different. But different is good. I was 23 when I realized that I wasn't Venus. She's totally different. I'm super curvy. I have big boobs and this massive butt. She's tall and she's like a model and she fits everything. I was growing up, wanting to be her, wanting to look like her, and I was always fitting in her clothes, but then one day I couldn't.”We have to praise Williams for sending a healthy, positive message to aspiring fashionistas worldwide, and looks incredibly chic while doing so. Image courtesy of Harper's Bazaar. Read more.. Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...