Exclusive Q&A with Miss Switzerland, Kerstin Cook



Kerstin Cook, born April 15, 1989, is a Swiss beauty queen and model from Kriens who won the title of Miss Switzerland 2010 and will represent her country in the 2011 Miss Universe pageant. Born to English parents, Cook has been working as a model, she is also a biology student and sales associate in Kriens, she's also an avid sportswoman.

Kerstin, who stands 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in) tall, competed as one of the 12 finalists in her country's national beauty pageant, Miss Switzerland, held in Zürich, where she obtained the Photogenic award and the crown of Miss Schweiz, gaining the right to represent Switzerland in Miss Universe 2011, held on September 12th, in São Paulo, Brazil.

Pageant Fanatic was very proud and happy to have an exclusive Q&A with Ms. Kerstin.

Describe yourself in three words:
If I could describe myself in three words they would be: natural, sporty and cheerful

What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?
The most proudest day of my life was when I was doing athletics and I won my very first medal. I found a sport that made me happy. Something I could put all my passion into and win with my heart. And also the day my country choose me for Miss Switzerland. I will never forget the moment I heard my name for Miss Switzerland 2010. I worked so hard for it and my wish came true.

Who is your role model and why:
My parents are my role model. I really love and respect them. They choose to immigrate to Switzerland from England. they were so young back then. their life wasn't easy and they had to fight to raise us to who we become. I am very thankful for all they have done for me and my brothers.

Favourite Miss Universe Winner & why:
I don't really have a favorite Miss Universe. They all have achieved so many good things that I admire all of them.

Favourite color:
I like green

Favourite music genre:
I listen to so many different genre but i like pop and rnb hip hop
Favourite food ? :
I love eating :) there is food I have never tried in the world.. i need to travel more :)

What are your strengths?
One of my biggest strengths is to believe in myself. I never give up and work hard to achieve my goals. I am a very helpful person, I give more than I will take. I`m also very professional and I do everything with 100 percent heart.

What's the most important thing you've learned in school? b) In work? c) In life?
I learnt that you need to work hard for your goals. nothings jumps at you just like that without putting an effort in your work and sometimes you need to work in a team and not just by yourself. I also learnt to always stay myself. Don't let other people change you. sometimes you need to learn to respect yourself.

Are you competitive?
Yes I am. I did a lot of athletics like high jump so I know how it is to be competitive. I am very ambitious so I always work hard to get to my dreams but I am always fair no matter what :)

How do you take "No" for an answer?
I don't always like no for an answer :) but I do accept it.

If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
If I could be anywhere in the world I would be with my family. Wherever my family is there is my home.

1. Relationship? Yes since four years

2. Your dream last night?
There was a huge big spider monster thing that was hunting me :) I was running away but like always I am very slow in my dreams. I had to laugh as I woke up.

3. Your dream car?
Lancia Delta

4. Your shoes?
I love shoes no matter what make :)

5. Your fears?
My biggest fear is to loose my family.

6. Who did you hang out with this weekend?
I hang out with my parents. I had such a stressful weekend that I just wanted to be at home with my family.

7. What are you not good at?
I am not a good cooker.

8. Muffin or Chocolate?
Swiss chocolat.

9. One of your wish list items?
My own house

10. Your life?
I am very happy at the moment. I can work as Miss Switzerland for a year and thats a very busy job with all the traveling but I love every moment of it.

11. Your mood?
Right at this moment I am very relaxed and in a very good mood. I am on holiday in Phuket :)
12. Missing?
I miss my family because it is the very first christmas I am not at home with my family.

13. School?
A levels. looking forward to study physiotherapy.

14. Love?
Very involve with my boyfriend.

15. Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook

16. Future ambitions ?
I want to study physiotherapy but not only for humans also for animals.

Do you have any Special Talents ? Thats a difficult question :) I guess my special talent is I`m practical very talented. I am very sporty person.

Tell us a little something about your Country? Switzerland is a very small but beautiful country. There are nearly eight mio people that live in Switzerland. It boarders to Germany, France, Austria, Italy and Lichtenstein. There is a very little amount of poor people that live in Switzerland. You can feel safe here. Switzerland has many mountains and nice lakes you can walk round. In winter it gets very cold with loads of snow so you can go skiing up the mountains. In summer the weather is nice and hot so you can go swimming in the lake or do so many other things. The people are sometimes very privat and to them selves. They like their peace. Switzerland also has loads of foreigners that live easy with the swiss together. They feel welcome and are excepted.

What is the one thing, that people didn't know about you? I actually always show myself happy and brave in front of the cameras but what the most people don't know about me is that sometimes I am afraid of the whole media and of being famous know. They tell me how easy I am with all this popularity but inside I am actually not :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...